JEE Main Application Form process is over. National Testing Agency conducts Joint Entrance Exam Mains twice in a year. All eligible and interested student can apply for the exam. Through JEE Mains students will get admission in National Institute of Technology (NITs), Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIITs) and many other centrally funded technical institutes. After completion of the JEE Main Application process now students are eagerly waiting for the release of JEE Main Admit Card 2020. No student will be allowed to appear in the exam without Hall Ticket. Read the complete article for more details related to JEE Mains 2020 like Important Dates, How to download the Hall Ticket, Examination Pattern, Details Available on the Admit Card, etc.
JEE Main Important Dates and Details
JEE Main is a screening test for JEE Advanced exam. No student would be allowed to appear in the JEE Advanced exam who will not clear JEE Mains Exam Cut Off marks. Check important dates and details related to JEE Main 2020 here.
- Exam Name – Joint Entrance Exam Mains
- Popularly Known as – JEE Mains
- Conducting Body – National Testing Agency
- Exam Frequency – Twice in a year
- Application Form Release Date – 3rd September 2019
- Last date to apply for the Exam – 10th October 2019
- JEE Main Admit Card 2020 Release Date – 6th December 2019
- Examination Date – 6th January to 11th January 2019
- Answer Key Release Date – 15th January 2019
- Declaration of the Result – 31st January 2019
JEE Main Hall Ticket
Admit Card is the most important identity proof of the candidate. No candidate will be allowed to take entry in the examination hall without Admit Card. It will be released in online mode. Student can download it from the official website. You will require Application Number and Password to download the Hall Ticket. The Conducting Authorities will not send Admit Card separately to any student via post, mail or any other medium.
How to Download the Hall Ticket
This section is helpful for those candidates who don’t know how to download JEE Main Admit Card. You just need to follow below-mentioned steps to download the Hall Ticket.
- First, go to the official website of JEE Mains.
- On the homepage click on the option “JEE Mains Hall Ticket”.
- You will be redirected to a new tab.
- Enter Application Number and Password at the login portal.
- Click on the submit button.
- Your Admit Card will appear on the screen.
- Check all the details carefully on the Admit Card.
- Download it and take a printout of the Hall Ticket for the future use.
Details Available on the Admit Card
The student will see the following details on the Admit Card after downloading it. If you find any kind of wrong information in the Hall Ticket then contact Conducting Authorities as soon as possible.
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number of the Candidate
- Name of the Examination
- Name of the Exam Conducting Body
- The timing of the Examination
- Reporting Time for the Candidate
- Category of the Candidate
- Subjects of the Exam
- Slot for the Candidate
- Exam Center Name & Address
- Important Instructions for the Admit Card
- Important Instructions for the Examination
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Signature of the Candidate
- Signature of the Examination Controller
- Seal of NTA