In a business, there are a number of functional areas which need to be managed by the managers systematically to avoid chaos. When the scale of operation increases, the level of complexity of process also increases which sometimes hinders the performance of the business enterprise. Warehouse and inventory control are very important area in the business which must get the full attention of the managers. With the advent of technology here comes up so many solutions and software to simplify the complex tasks and processes in this particular area.
Extended Warehouse Management software helps the managers to simplify and standardise the tasks. In order to use this software in an efficient manner, managers need to be trained to use the software. SAP EWM technical training helps the managers to carry out the operations of warehouse management in a better way. It is very important for the managers to use this extended software for the betterment of the business organisation. This Extended Warehouse Management software is installed in the business to simplify the logistics problem and the present complexity in business enterprises. It aims at offering the automatic working of processes in Warehouse Management. It helpsin managing almost every kind of warehouseactivity. From holding inventories, cross-docking to the distributing,everything is handled with the help of this extended software.
There are so many training programs available online. The EWM software helps in simplifying the tasks by assisting in transportation. It is cost-efficient software which helps in reducing the labour costs and storage costs. The traditional way of warehousing has been changed to the modern way. With the help of mobile integration, everything is connected in this world.
SAP EWM training includes the following contents:
- EWM system Environment
- Basics of EWM
- Setting up the integration among the SAP Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and SAP EWM
- Establishing delivery document integration.
- Structural Elements and Master Data
- Creation of structural elements in EWM
- Examining EWM master data
- Working with APO Core Interface
- Types of warehouse processes
- Application of warehouse process types
- Goods Receipt
- Outlines the goods receipt process in EWM
- Arranging direct put away
- Application of Put away rules and strategies
- Creating accessible groups for Inventory Management
- Examining capacity
- Issues related to goods
- Highlights the process of goods issue in EWM
- Application of removing stock strategies
- Managing Picking disparities and rejections
- Processing of batch managed products in EWM
- Storage Control
- Concept of storage control
- Arranging Layout-oriented storage control
- Arranging process-oriented storage control
- Creation of Warehouse Orders
- Handling posting modifications and stock transfers
- Conducting Ad Hoc movements and replacement
- Physical Inventory
- Highlighting Physical inventory process
- Establishing process for physical inventory
- Managing and Slotting process
- Post Processing Framework
- Highlights the post processing framework
- Applying this framework in the delivery handling
All the big business houses should adopt the Extended Warehouse Management which will help their businesses to perform better and will assist in better inventory management.